Things are somewhat better. We have played a few games and I have played a little.
We went to Oregon and I did not play once and then I played middle back and all of a sudden she put me in as libero. I had 27 digs and was extremely proud of myself. Until the next game…she pulled me out again!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COACH!!!!??FJIF uguf9 dcgyv
OKAY so I ask my coach the deal because I am tired of feeling this way and her constantly playing with my head every day. I was hoping for things to turn around after about a month of playing but things have not. I have the highest passing stats and I am not playing.
I have talked to my mom about quitting and she completely supports me in my decision.
I have a lot to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment