Friday, October 30, 2015

Week One

We have gone to Nicaragua and had practice for about a week now. We have been assigned to write blogs on something consistent that we do each week. I am a senior on the volleyball team so I figured I would write about something a little different. I would write about how I am feeling each week about the sport I love most and why.

I am sooo out of shape because I did not work out all summer. I had a lot of medical issues this summer so I feel like crap. My coach is upsetting me because she doesn't refer to me as "captain" anymore so I am starting to get pissed off. We are practicing about 2 hours each day and I am not loving volleyball. The new girls are making me mad too because they walk on the court!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment