Friday, October 30, 2015

Week Four

Things have changed so much for me.

I have been starting in middle back every game. I am second highest with the most digs, third with the most aces and the highest serve receive stats.

My coach is finally making a little more sense. Our team has approved so much since last year it's almost crazy.
I will not be quitting. My team has been doing so well. I am finally feeling better about myself.

I played against Academy of Arts and it was an extremely good game except out hitters and blockers didn't show up. It relied mostly on defense. Thank god Carina was playing really well too! I hit her in the back when I dove with my knee brace and knocked the wind out of her and I feel TERRIBLE. When I saw her cry, I wanted to cry.

I am happy things have turned around completely for me since the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment